Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August 13, 2010 - Mommy had to go to work

Yesterday was an awesome day. My daddy and mommy were home together. We played games, sang songs, and even went shopping. It was so hot outside so the zoo was not a choice. Instead mommy said "Melanie do you want to go shopping or stay at home." I said "up" but I meant to say shopping. My mommy is so smart and she knew that was my secret lanugage so we went shopping.

I am sorry mommy, I know that you wanted to go to work with some darker skin, but because I was not feeling well, we never made it to the pool. I am pretty bummed also, but maybe someday soon we can go there. Mommy went to work today but I had a super duper time because Aunt Emily watched me. I really love my aunt Emily time, those are the best times ever. Well, guess what, now I have a rash from my fever...that means no more swimming today either :(.

My mommy and daddy are doing something really cool, they are both learning how to play an instrument. They are taking guitar classes. I love to hear them practice. Maybe someday they will trust me enough with that big noisy thing.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com