Thursday, August 5, 2010

August 5, 2010 - A trip to Lawrence and more words

So mommy and aunt Emily took me to Lawrence today. I love that place, we went to the really groovy toy store, and I went rocking in the rocking chair. It was so fabulous. I think they got the point, that I really want one of those chairs. We also went to one of mommy's favorite restaurant's, Mad Greek. I had tons of Greek food. But possibly the coolest thing literally, was that I got to try ice cubes. I was even showing off a little bit and said "ice". They smile on mommy and Aunt Emily's face was so funny. Then my mommy let me try her tea...that stuff is good. I think I understand why mommy goes to the Sonic happy hour all of the time. We continued to walk down this street called, Mass. Mom was oohhhing and ahhhing all over, it was crazy. I think she must like this place. Anyway, it was so hot and instead of saying hot, I started signing "water" and Aunt Emily gave me some of her soda...It was good stuff.

Finally after a long day, we were at home. We all went our to eat and then to Bass Pro Shop. I am starting to slowly show mom and dad all the neat tricks I have. I have been talking all day. They don't quite know exactly what I am saving, I am holding some things back. But when we went home we put in the "Praise Baby" DVD that grandma and grandpa Wheeler got me for my birthday. My parents were way impressed, I started singing. It was pretty amazing, the words just came naturally. Then all the sudden, I was doing what mommy does at church, I was signing and lifting my hands...Praising the Lord. Oh what a day!

On yea, I forgot to tell you my parents think they have me fooled. They bought me a phone and put my picture on it. They must think I am silly because I know that it is a play phone. But it makes cool nosies, so I will play along with the game for awhile, then when they least expect it I will demand a real phone...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com