Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August 17, 2010 - More Aunt Emily time

I am the luckiest kid ever. My family really does nice things for me. This weekend we went and hung out at grandma and grandpa Wheeler's house. I love going there. They have a big kitchen floor that I love to slide across and they have the best stairs ever.
This has been one groovy week. Because mommy is at work I have been getting to hang out with my aunt Emily. She is so much fun, someday I want to be just like her. I really want to have her long pretty hair. Daddy said I should probably start believing for that now because right now my hair looks more like daddy's.

For my birthday, Aunt Emily gave me a cat that meow's. It is so fun, so now I can say dog both with my hands and my voice, match cats and match horses. Mommy likes to look silly after she shows me a picture of a cat and I find my play cat. That silly mommy. They really think I am cool now becasue I can say "on" "off" and "up." Mommy said that is awesome, but her dream is that she wants me  to drink that nasty new white junk she has been putting in my cup.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com